The principle of separation of concerns is a fundamental concept in software architecture. It emphasizes dividing a system into distinct parts, each responsible for a specific aspect or concern.
- The Principle of Abstraction in Software Development: Simplifying Complexity
- The Principle of Loose Coupling in Software Development: Promoting Flexibility and Modularity
- The Principle of Cohesion in Software Development: Enhancing Modularity and Maintainability
- Separation of Concerns: Key Principle in Software Architecture
- The Principle of Modularity in Software Architecture: Enhancing Flexibility and Reusability